Inteliquent Customer Portal
UCaaS Admin Portal
Microsoft Operator Connect Portal
Softphone, Messaging, and Collaboration Clients
Atlas Partner Portal
Installing nCommand on Mac Computers
How to Install nCommand on Mac
To find downloads and help instructions for nCommand, go to: ncommandapp.com
Installing nCommand Messaging Client for Mac Computers
Use Finder to locate your downloaded client and double-click the file.
- Drag the nCommand icon over to Applications.
- Once copied, open Applications and find the nCommand app.
- When launched the first time, a dialog will appear indicating the application was downloaded from the Internet and confirming if you want to open it. Click Open to start nCommand.
- On first launch, an End User License Agreement will be presented. Review and click “I Agree” to continue with the installation, or “Cancel” to stop the installation.
- The nCommand login screen will then launch.