- Sinch Voice Knowledge Base
- Softphone, Messaging, and Collaboration Clients
- Voyant Connect For Desktop 22.7.5 and 22.5.3
Inteliquent Customer Portal
UCaaS Admin Portal
Softphone, Messaging, and Collaboration Clients
Atlas Partner Portal
Microsoft Operator Connect Portal
Cloud Business Fax
Viewing Presence Status in Voyant Connect 22.7.5 and 22.5.3
Viewing Presence Status in Voyant Connect
There are a number of different statuses that can appear in the status box on a contact.
- Green – the user is available
- Red diagonal lines – busy, meeting or on a call (will indicate “call”)
- Orange - away
- Empty – offline
Below, the user is shown as offline.
Below, there user is shown as away.
You can change your status manually by choosing from the drop-down list.
However, your status will update automatically so the most common usage would be to set yourself busy if you don’t want to be disturbed. For instance, your away status will be set after 5 minutes of inactivity.