Account-level Features in Unified Communications
Details about Account Level Features
- Auto Attendant: An automated recording that answers the phone and provides a personalized message to callers with options for connecting to the operator, dialing by name or extension, or connecting to up to nine configurable extensions. Configuration via the Customer Portal allows for hours of operation to be modified, with different options available for hours that the company is open or closed.
- Call Control: The ability for users to control where their calls are directed (call forwarding, call park, call transfer, etc.)
- Corporate Directory: System Users are networked for extension to extension calling.
- Hunt Groups: Allows users within a group to be included in a specified sub-group to handle incoming calls received by an assigned Hunt Group’s phone number. Within the Customer Portal, company administrators can choose from “hunt” schemes, each of which rings the specified phones in a different manner.
- Music On-Hold: This feature enables company administrators to upload an audio file (.wav file containing music, advertising, etc.) onto the system to be broadcast to parties while on hold.