- Sinch Voice Knowledge Base
- UCaaS Admin Portal
- User Management
Inteliquent Customer Portal
UCaaS Admin Portal
Softphone, Messaging, and Collaboration Clients
Atlas Partner Portal
Microsoft Operator Connect Portal
Cloud Business Fax
Add User to Customer Administration Portal PBX
Add a User in the Customer Administration Portal
Log into the Customer Administration Portal at the link provided by your provider.
Users are added and managed in the Administration section, specifically the Administration and Access menu.
- In the menu on the left, click on Administration
- Scroll down to the Administration and Access menu item
- Near the upper right-hand corner, click on the Green + User button
- Complete required field (First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Labels and optional Tags, and Role)
- Click the green Create User button to complete
Every seat must have a user, but the users do not have to be unique.
If you are going to fully configure all aspects of the PBX, you will need to be an Admin.
Once the user has been. created it can be assigned in the Locations tab.