Upgrade or Downgrade seats in Atlas
1. Log into Atlas at atlas.inteliquent.com
2. In the horizontal menu across the top, click on the Customers tab
3. In the Customers panel that appears, using the Filters button on the right, filter by Customer Name, Email Address, First Name, Last Name, Phone or Status. Click Filter.
4. Locate the Customer in the Customer Name column and double-click on that row
5. Select the Features and Services category
6. In the Seat Packages tab, click the checkbox next to the user you wish to change
7. In the Actions column on the right, click the Change package icon. Or, in the menu along the bottom, click the Change Packages button
8. In the Change Seat Package(s) pop-up window that appears, locate the Seat Packages To column
9. Change their package as needed. You’ll need to select a date when the change is to be effective.
If you elect to change the seat package within the billing cycle, the next invoice will automatically calculate the pro-rated charges