New features and updates for the customer administration portal
On December 13, 2022, the Customer Administration Portal will be updated with enhancements and fixes.
Updates for the Customer Administration Portal
New page count column for fax solutions
In the Customer Administration Portals for the Cloud Business Fax product as well as the Hosted Fax product for UCaaS, a new Page Count column is being added to show the page counts for faxes.
officeXtend/nCommand Plus Updates
Expanded voicemail settings
The voicemail settings section will be expanded to include Unified Messaging settings in the Call Control tab for the new softphone clients.
The desktop apps are receiving new updates that include the following:
- Updates to address some audio issues
- Update to specifically address audio issues on HP Elitebook laptops (or others like them) that include more than two microphones. Additional updates are pending for further improvements.
- Addressed an issue where the silent install option for Windows did not always create the start folders for all users
- Addressed an issue where the Windows taskbar icon was not very visible
- Fixed an issue that was causing messages to be sent multiple times
The mobile apps are receiving a fix for the following issue:
- Fixed an issue in the mobile apps where changing any of the settings in the Call control options in Settings->Account Setup would result in a provisioning error.