One-Touch Park (Optional Build)
Alternate Way to Configure Call Park and Retrieve in the Customer Administration Portal
Setting Up One-Touch Park
- You will need additional seats to set up as Park locations
- Create an order with 2 Premium seats (with no device) called Park 1 and Park 2.
- You can create more than two park locations if you want, but bear in mind there is a monthly recurring charge associated with each one.
- Turn on Automatic Hold/Retrieve in the portal for each park location (Park 1 and Park 2)
- Add Busy Lamp Fields on every seat upon which you would like access to one-touch park for each park location.
- Repeat this process for every extension that will use the park locations
Using One-Touch Park (with Video Embed Code)
- With an active call, transfer it to one of the park locations
- You must use the LINES softkey to perform this transfer (see video)
- Then, retrieve the parked call from any other phone with the park locations enabled