How can you provide telephone service to the MS Teams Phone System?
Demand for Microsoft Teams is still skyrocketing with monthly users reaching 300 million! More and more small to large enterprises — over 1 million organizations — are taking advantage of Microsoft Teams Phone System as a primary business phone system.
According to Forrester, the business value not only includes improved security and service quality but key time and cost savings, including:
- Average weekly savings of 1.25 hours per worker
- 185% return on investment for SMBs
- 132% return on investment for enterprises
As a service provider, and partner of Sinch, you can now offer Operator Connect to your clients through our new program, Operator Connect for Partners. This program is available for communication service providers, managed service providers, and value-added resellers to provide Teams voice calling to your enterprise customers. Participating partners can leverage the Sinch network and number coverage to take advantage of a turnkey, highly automated solution with a:
- Partner management portal
- Branded customer administration portal
- Low-touch order management system
- Efficient service and support