Bring Your Own DECT
If you already have devices, they may be compatible with the [Company Name-Product Name] solution. For Panasonic, Inteliquent currently accepts the Panasonic TGP600 base station and TPA60, UDT121 and UDT131 cordless handsets. If you already have one of these devices, just follow the instructions below to incorporate it into your service
Before You Begin
In order to configure your devices for Intelquent, specific information is needed. At the time you place your order, please provide a MAC address for each Panasonic
TGP600 device. (The MAC address is listed on the back of the base station). Once we have that information, and your order is complete, you can look up the activation codes for your Panasonic devices.
Installing Panasonic TGP600 DECT Devices
First, capture the base station’s IP Address.• A handset will first need to be paired to the TGP600 base station if one is not already paired. The easiest way is the following:• Press-and-hold the paging button on the side of the base station until the Status light blinks red.• If a handset is not currently registered, it will say Register Unit on the handset display. Press-and-hold the OK soft key while the base station Status indicator is blinking red to automatically register to that base station.• The handset should then complete pairing.• If the screen immediately returns to the Register Unit screen, then the base station likely has a paring PIN that must be set in the handset.• On a paired TPA60 handset, choose Menu, then System Settings and then Status. Choose IPV4 Settings, then IP Address.• On a paired UDT121 or UDT131 handset, choose Menu, then IP Address, then IPV4.• Write down this IP address.
Reset Base Station to factory default.• Using a computer on the same local network, use a web browser to navigate to that IP address.• You may need to unlock web access if you are denied access. To do this, on a handset, choose Menu, then Setting Handset, then Other Option, and Embedded Web. Scroll to On and press the OK soft key. The web interface will be accessible for a period of time before being disabled again.• Navigate again to the IP address, and on the login screen, enter the existing username and password for the base station. NOTE: The Panasonic defaults are username: admin, password: adminpass.• If this information is not available, please contact your solution administrator. If the password is lost or not recoverable, call Inteliquent for assistance.• To restore to factory defaults, click the Maintenance menu, then choose Reset to Defaults. Click the Reset to Carrier Defaults button and click OK. The base station will reboot.
- Configure the Panasonic base station.
• Navigate again in the web browser to the base station’s IP address. You will need to unlock the web
• On the login screen, enter the default username and password, usually admin and adminpass
• Click Maintenance from the menu, then choose Provisioning Maintenance.
• Enter “https://prov.anpi.com/panasonic/” in the field labeled “Standard File URL” and click Save.
• NOTE: the trailing “/” is required.
• On the Maintenance menu, choose Restart, click the Restart button and click OK. The device will reboot.
- Register and Activate handsets
• Once the base station pulls its configuration, the base will now require a PIN to pair additional handsets.
This Paring PIN code should have been sent to you in the shipping confirmation email.
• On each handset, select Menu, Setting Handset, then System Option. If you are asked to enter a
password, enter the Paring PIN.
• Next, scroll down to Change PIN and press OK. Enter the Paring PIN to set the PIN for this handset.
• Press-and-hold the paging button on the side of the base station until the Status light blinks red.
• Then on the handset, scroll up to Register H/S.
• Choose the appropriate base, generally Base 1 and press OK.
• The handset should pair to the base.
• Repeat this for each additional handset, including setting the Pairing PIN.
• Press the Call Key on each handset. When prompted by the IVR system, enter the activation code
(received via the same email that contains the Paring PIN) on each handset.
• The base base station will reboot and then the handset will be ready for use