How to assign the receptionist client license to a user in Customer Administration Portal
Before a user can access the receptionist client, they will need to have a license assigned.
Assign the License in the Customer Administration Portal
- Find the user in the Administration / Administration and Access section of the portal (as an Admin)
- Edit the user
- Assign the license and Save
The user must have a user seat assigned before any licenses can be attributed to it.
Set up Favorites for the Receptionist Client
- Find the Receptionist Client service in the Enterprise Services / Receptionist section of the portal
- Select Monitored Users
Syncing the User to the Receptionist Client Login
- Sync the user by having them log into the portal and pressing the SYNC icon
- They will log into the Receptionist client with [10 digit number]@corpglobal.net and the same password they use for Customer Administration Portal access