Upcoming Billing MigrationAs part of an ongoing commitment to enhance your experience, we’re continuing to boost the Vitelity platform’s stability, scalability, and reliability. For the past year, our team has focused on “Revitalizing Vitelity”. We’ve upgraded servers and software for the portal, introducing full featured self-service porting, access to the most advanced number inventory in the industry, and more.
The next major step is to release our enhanced billing platform.
What does this mean?
- Behind the scenes, we’ve reviewed and upgraded all the processes supporting billing.
- We’re establishing a robust platform to allow more innovative solutions in the future.
- Accounts will be migrated to the updated system in a phased approach, over a 4–6 week period, allowing for a smooth transition and ongoing, reliable support.
No actions are required from your side, but you will see changes in billing history and invoice presentation.
- You will see a ‘Billing Migrated at’ date on the Billing History tab once your account is moved.
- Six months of billing history will be available via the portal. If earlier data is needed, please open a support ticket.
You will continue to request invoices in the system as you always have — you’ll see them listed under Invoice Requests and also receive them via email. However, during the migration transition, you may receive your invoice in two parts if the timeframe requested overlaps with your migration date (to account for the old and new platforms).
When is this happening?
Migration of accounts will start in October. We will email a notice 3–5 days before your accounts migrate to alert you.
As always, if there are any questions or issues, please call 888-898-4835, email email@example.com from an authorized email or create a support ticket through the Vitelity portal.
Thank you for your business.