What is Unified Communications?
More Features, More Innovation, More Productivity
Your new communications solution is more than a phone system; it’s a complete communications solution that gives businesses the ability to be accessible anytime, anywhere, on any device. You can now take advantage of integrated mobility and collaboration tools without the cost of maintaining expensive on-site equipment. Easy to personalize and easy to use, your new communications solution will link everyone in your company, allowing you to communicate more efficiently and effectively. And, just like everything we do, you can count on expert installation, thorough training, and local personal service.
- Productivity Features: Simultaneous ringing, find me/follow me, voicemail-to-email, web meetings, desktop sharing and seamless integrated mobility are just a few of the features this solution offers. It all can be personalized for each user, with no on-site IT expert required. Your existing phone numbers can be ported to the new service, eliminating the need to change business collateral or contact information.
- Seamless Integrated Mobility: You no longer need to be tethered to your desk. Voyant Connect lets you conduct business on your smartphone, tablet or laptop – anywhere the Internet is available. Whether you have an Android or iOS device, or a Windows or Apple OS computer, our dedicated clients let you make and take calls with your work number, access contacts and share files.
- Collaboration Tools: Voyant Connect gives your employees an easy way to work together – whether they’re in the office, at home or on the road. It starts with Instant Messaging with Presence, a way to tell at-a-glance if coworkers are available, busy, away or offline. Plus, you get file sharing, desktop sharing, video conferencing and audio conference calling with individual moderator codes.
- Unlimited Local and Long Distance: While many providers offer only local calling, this solution includes unlimited local and long distance to the 48 contiguous U.S. states — at no additional charge. If your company conducts business across the country, this can make a world of difference.
- Customer Administration Portal: Your communications solution has a unique, widget-based Customer Administration Portal that makes controlling every aspect of your phone system easy. One user can be designated as administrator for the overall solution, while all others are able to manage their individual features and needs themselves.
- Incomparable Customer Care: We are focused on getting your new communications solution up quickly so your business can immediately realize the productivity benefits built into our hosted solution. Our back-office systems and portals have been carefully designed to achieve that outcome, and are backed by our dedicated personnel. We stand ready to quickly respond to your needs long after the sale.
- Low, Set Monthly Fees: With no on-premise system to upkeep, you simply pay a small, set fee every month. No surprises.